Fleece Scrunch Scarf September Color Pattern
Handcrafted fleece scarf sewn with elastic to create the scrunch ability.
The colors represent different causes/illnesses which you can show your support for yourself or someone you love.
- September Multi Color Pattern:
- Purple represents Alzheimer’s Disease, Cancer Survivor, Animal Abuse, Crohn’s Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Domestic Violence, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, General Cancer, Hodgkin’s Disease, Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, Lupus, Pancreatic Cancer, Relay for Life, Rett Syndrome, Thyroid Cancer and Ulcerative Colitis
- Pink represents Breast Cancer, Inflammatory Breast Cancer, Birth Parents and Testicular Cancer
- Orange represents Children’s Diabetes, Kidney Cancer, Leukemia, Multiple Sclerosis
- Lime Green represents Lyme Disease, Lymphoma, Muscular Dystrophy and Mental Health Awareness
- Yellow represents Bladder Cancer, Childhood Cancer, Liver Cancer, Parkinson’s Disease, Sarcoma, Spina Bifida, Suicide Prevention, Testicular Cancer, and Support Our Troops
Can be machine washed and dried.
3 in stock